UTCSTAFF Archives

April 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Linda Orth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Orth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 18:10:38 -0400
Greetings Faculty....Grade rolls for the Spring 2003 semester will be run
early next week.  Please take a moment to run a grade roll (in Web Asis,
Reflection, or HP Desk) for your classes and make sure that all of the
students attending the classes are actually on the roll.  If you find that
you have students in your classes that are not on the roll, they should
contact the Registration Office this week.  Any snafus that we can fix
before the final grade sheets are run will be very helpful when we begin
processing grades at the end of the semester.  Thanks for your help and
support.

lso
*********************
Linda S. Orth
Director
The Graduate School and
Records and Registration
Siskin Memorial Building
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
615 McCallie Ave.
Chattanooga, TN  37403
(423)425-4669
(423)425-5223