UTCSTAFF Archives

April 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Verbie Prevost <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Verbie Prevost <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 15:50:33 -0400
I would like to put in an unsolicited plug for the Theatre Department's
current production of ROSENCRANTZ & GUILDENSTERN ARE DEAD.  While I am
nearly always pleased with the quality of the department's productions, I
was still astounded by the excellence of this production.  It's not an easy
play to do well, and our students were remarkable!  If you haven't seen it,
don't miss the opportunity to do so.
Verbie Prevost

Verbie Lovorn Prevost
Katharine Pryor Professor of English