UTCSTAFF Archives

April 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
UTC Staff E-Mail List <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Yigal Levin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 11:03:47 -0400
To which I might add that in a recent article (about a month and a half
ago), Time Magazine pointed out that NPR was actually doing quite well
financially and trying to hide it so that it could keep soliciting
contributions.

Yigal

Dr. Yigal Levin
Dept. of Philosophy and Religion