HP3000-L Archives

March 2003, Week 4

From:
Jerry Leslie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jerry Leslie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 11:17:20 -0600
 Wayne R. Boyer ([log in to unmask]) wrote:
: Regarding...
:
: By THOMAS HOFFMAN
:    SEPTEMBER 26, 2002
:
:   "NEW YORK -- Out-of-work IT workers in the U.S. upset about lower-cost
:    H-1B and L-1 workers and offshore outsourcing firms wresting away
:    their jobs should accept that highly skilled, cheap foreign labor is
:    here to stay and instead broaden their own talents ...
:
: Somebody should 'broaden' this Bozo's mind about what US IT workers already
: are capable of doing.  The H-1B scam is all about pay rates not skill sets.
:
The posts to the Computerworld forum have expressed similar opinions

He's just the messenger from the robber barons that now control both
political parties, as well as the executive and legislative branchs
of the government.

--Jerry Leslie   (my opinions are strictly my own)
  Note: [log in to unmask] is invalid for email