HP3000-L Archives

March 2003, Week 4

From:
Joe Silagi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe Silagi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 17:17:35 -0600
 Openssh and ssl enabled telnet support is in Reflection 10.0 (technically in
the Reflection Security product which is a free download).  In 10.0.3 we ssl
enabled ns/vt (some of you may have seen the demo at HP World last year).
Both the telnet and ns/vt ssl support run through WRQ's Security Proxy
server (that is part of the Reflection for the Web product).   In the 11.0
version we have further enhanced the ssl configuration dialogs to make
configuring for the WRQ Security Proxy server a little easier.    All of the
above applies to the traditional windows Reflection product.   The thin
client, Java based,  Reflection for the Web also includes ssl enabled ns/vt
and telnet, and soon will support openssh.    If the Stunnel server is
capable of forwarding telnet and/or ns/vt protocols to the appropriate ports
on the 3000, Reflection could probably connect through it.   Email me if you
interested in trying out the ssl enabled protocols in Reflection or just
want more information.

Regards,

Joe Silagi
WRQ, Inc.

"Matt Hawrysko" <[log in to unmask]> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> We have an HP3000 running MPE/iX 5.5 and are Telnet-ing in using
Reflection