HP3000-L Archives

March 2003, Week 4

From:
Dane Bodamer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 17:05:30 -0500
Hello John,

        I think the problem is you are using a variable.  Your selection set
is looking for a condition not a value.  If you did :

ACCOUNT="DCIS" AND LASTPASSCHGDATE > TODAY-7

That would work .  Of course, you can change the selection of the date.
(TODAY-7)  However, this will not give you back that variable, just the
logons that the selection criteria meets.  In your case, you would have to
use veprofileinfo profile attribute variable and maybe wrap it in a script.
The veprofileinfo line would be structured like this :

setvar dane veprofileinfo("SMDB,@.@").LASTPASSCHGDATE

OZ(PUB.MIS)% SHOWVAR DANE
DANE = 03/01/30

How to pass it all the names in your criteria is another issue :(  I haven't
thought about that one yet.  I would imagine you would create the list with
listuser to a file and then loop through that file and pass it to the
veprofileinfo command above.  Just some quick thoughts ...

Thanx
  Dane

P.s.  I'll be in tomorrow morning 8:30am EST if you haven't resolved this
yet, and you would like some more help ...