HP3000-L Archives

March 2003, Week 4

From:
Christian Lheureux <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 16:56:47 +0100
Can you ping the 918 from itself (loopback, 127.0.0.1 or with its own IP
address) ?

Did you try to reseat cables on the hub ? on the 918 ?

Are there other equipments affected on your LAN ?

Is the rest of the network working properly ?

Did you change anything in the NMMGR config ?

Could be (conditional mode ...) a faulty LAN port on the 918, but that's not
yet proved.

Christian Lheureux
Responsable du Departement Systemes et Reseaux / Head of Systems and
Networks Department
APPIC R.H.
business partner hp invent
Tel : +33-1-69-80-97-22   /   Fax : +33-1-69-80-97-14 / e-mail :
AIM nickname : MPE Evangelist
"Le Groupe APPIC recrute, contactez nous !"