HP3000-L Archives

March 2003, Week 4

From:
"Gribbin, Francis J." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gribbin, Francis J.
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 09:42:50 -0500
This works for me: ftp://198.151.251.239/pub/conference/e3k03east/

and I want to thank Jeff for recommending Speakeasy to me in December.  The
service has been reliable and the company appears to be well run.

Frank Gribbin
Potter Anderson & Corroon LLP