HP3000-L Archives

March 2003, Week 3

From:
"Paveza, Gary" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paveza, Gary
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 11:20:34 -0500
You wrote:

        "Do you think everything that could be done peacefully has been
tried?"

Do you really think that after 12 years of the U.N. demanding the
disarmament that Saddam has any intention of ever following through?  What
role does the U.N. ever going to play if it won't back up it's own
resolutions?

I have to give credit to Saddam however. He has managed to fool the French
and German governments into believing his lies.  Russia is only trying to
make a name for themselves by standing against the U.S.  Trying to prove
they are a world power and not a puppet of the U.S..  I'd like to see how
well they do without our money.  They can't even afford to protect their own
nuclear arsenal.  We have to pay for it for them.

Personally, I'd like to see our government sever all monetary packages (all,
not select - including government contracts with companies in these
countries) with France, Germany, and Russia.  And in the future, no more
"rebuilding" money.  Perhaps rebuilding loans - to be paid back.
Gary Paveza, Jr.
Senior Systems Administrator
(302) 252-4831 - phone
(302) 377-1516 - cell