HP3000-L Archives

March 2003, Week 3

From:
Jay Chandru <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jay Chandru <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 04:14:14 +0000
Hi Everybody,

My enquiry on any other egroups was just a thought if any such is available
and has nothing to do with the Signal to Noise ration in this list.

I have always loved to read the list contents and i see this as a community
where everyone express their views.

In addition to that, i have had tremendous responses for all my technical
help that i had requested and i am always greatful to this list.

If i have hurt somebodys feelings by putting that question, pls excuse me as
it was not with that intention.

Thanks,
-Jay S. Chandru

Chat now. Chat this instant. http://messenger.msn.co.in/  Get MSN Messenger