HP3000-L Archives

March 2003, Week 2

From:
Cortlandt Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 19:11:02 -0800
Wirt,

With the recent dicussions one might think that I am being sarcastic here
but I am not ... not at least when I say the following.

One of the things I really like about your emails is the just-the-right
amount of detail you put in your scientific pieces.   I appreciate the mini
education session that your emails sometimes turn into.   My life is richer
for them .  Thank you.  The fact that you worked with some of this data
makes it a great story as well.   You continue to delight.

Cortlandt Wilson
(650) 966-8555