HP3000-L Archives

March 2003, Week 2

From:
Tim Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tim Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 17:19:21 -0500
He used to be Mayor here in Cinci.  Somewhere along the line he visited a
prostitute in Northern Kentucky (just across the river).  He paid her by
check.  Needless to say she ratted him out.

The current city council would most likely object to the part about taking
his business out of the city (lost local revenue).