HP3000-L Archives

March 2003, Week 2

From:
joe andress <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
joe andress <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 11:47:44 -0600
Get a grip on yourself Michael.

Again your not presenting  the complete truth but only the part of a
statement that suits your need.

You are totally correct that 'Germany is a free democratic country without
"big brother"' and has no need for a big brother. But the USA is free to
move US troops to where ever they decide. Surely, Germany would not think
they need the USA troops.  In making that type of implied statement, then
you do the German people a grave disservice.

As for you desire to send a e-mail to the German chancellor, then you have
that choice. Go for it is what I say. Let me know his responce. I will not
hold my breath awaiting a reply.

> What about all the money for turkey?

vote which i guess your trying to imply. The USA is offering to compensate
Turkey for the USE of their border to station troops. Turkey has counter
with their requirements. That is a bargining arrangement. Are you trying to
buy a vote when you bargin for a car.

 > I send you earlier an article in the Chicago Sunday-Times but you said,
> that it is a liberal paper that doesn't tell the truth.
> What newspapers do tell the truth and what truth?

Michael, again you need to get the facts correct.  I did state something to
the effect that newpaper was liberal. I also stated a large number of times
that I question the correctness and completness of ALL new media.  I NEVER
said that they dont tell the truth. Please DONT put words in my mouth that
were NEVER spoken.
Truth, when it comes to the new media, is only what they lead a person to
believe. The true object of the new media should be to report the facts as
they stand. Instead, the news media is less interested in the facts rather
than ratings. They have presents a strong tendency to report things in a
manner to gain increase ratings. Of course, these are only my honest
opinion, and not shared by the new media. But then again, I look at Dan
Rather who is so far to one side that he leans crooked. Also the Washington
Post also, but, then also look at O'Rielly. The same can be said about him
also.

As for the african counties, I just let history support my statement. I
didn't say that buying votes was right. Go back and read, and you will see
that I am totally opposed to buying votes. BTW, I never acknowledge that
African votes HAVE been purchased. Only that African countries sell.

 Again, I am willing to take this offline but only if you choose to do so.