HP3000-L Archives

March 2003, Week 2

From:
ed sharpe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ed sharpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 20:14:59 -0700
of course if you really wanted to use it for entertainment look at the front
page of a military equipment manual  that has a section on destroying radio
equipment to prevent it from falling into the hands of the enemy.... it
could be purposed that a competition be made of this event with 2 identical
pieces of equipment and two teams......  points would be earned by fastest
time spent in the destruction as well as points being awarded for
completeness of destruction!

( Grin!)

Thanks Ed Sharpe archivist for SMECC

Please check our web site at
 http://www.smecc.org
to see other engineering fields, communications and computation stuff we
buy, and by all means  when in Arizona drop in and see us.

address:

 coury house / smecc
5802 w palmaire ave
glendale az 85301