HP3000-L Archives

March 2003, Week 2

From:
Donna Garverick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Donna Garverick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 12:58:01 -0800
Craig Lalley wrote:

> --- Dave Waroff <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> > http://www.anime.net/freevt3k/
> I have been trying to connect to this site.  Is it down?

doesn't matter if anime is up or down....because that link (i'm sure)
points to telamon's ftp site.  (ftp.telamon.com)

> Has anyone used it the product?

i've got it on my linux boxes and like it.  haven't used it much
(pushed it hard) but (knowing the guys at telamon) i'm sure it's a
fine product.        - d

--
Donna Garverick     Sr. System Programmer

Come, my friends, 'Tis not too late to seek a newer world.
Tho' much is taken, much abides; and tho'
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are.
"Ulysses", A. Tennyson