HP3000-L Archives

March 2003, Week 2

From:
John Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 12:13:54 -0600
Why don't we start by taking care of our problems at home?  I'm getting
tired of taking care of the world.  We've become co-dependents...let them
figure it out...sometimes that's the only way kids learn.  And we're going
broke trying to help everyone...anybody seen their property tax increase
for next year?  Insurance premiums?  I just got both over the weekend.

John Lee, speaking for myself