HP3000-L Archives

March 2003, Week 2

From:
Tom Emerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tom Emerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 10:23:26 -0800
On Wednesday 12 March 2003 10:02 am, Jim Wright wrote:

[moved]>  If soliciting jobs is not allowed in this
> group just delete this email and I apologize.

since on-topic references to employment opportunities involving an HP3000 are
few and far between nowadays, I'm fairly sure most folks welcome the
opportunity to read about it

> .. I have a contract working with HP 3000 Cobol and Turbo Image in Utah.

Unfortunately, this list is geographically diverse, so while it is great to
hear that someone is hiring, it is somewhat depressing to hear that the job
opportunity is a couple thousand miles away UNLESS telecommuting is an option
[and why not?  earlier this year this group was flooded with a discussion of
how tech programming/support jobs were moving "overseas" at the expense of
local and long-distance-but-not-out-of-the-country-of-origin employees]

> I wanted to see if there is anyone out there that would want to hear about
> it.

If telecommuting is an option, then I am interested -- please follow the link
below to retrieve my resume
--
Yet another Blog: http://osnut.homelinux.net/blog/ResumeChooser.html