HP3000-L Archives

March 2003, Week 2

From:
Michael Baier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Baier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 12:11:32 -0500
On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 09:27:23 -0600, joe andress <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Stick you head in the sand and all is right in the world. Pretend there is
>no problem and there is no problem. Ignore Iraq and nothin will happen. Let
>North Korea develop nuclear weapons and all is right.
>
>Bush has done nothing, NOTHING to be remotely called a war criminal, no
>matter how much other scream it. To go againt the UN is not a crime.
>
>Who is world opinion. Just some loud mouth leaders of some countries who
are
>more interested in protecting butts and exposure of their dealing within
>Iraq.

how many protests by hundred-thousands and millions do you need to make it
a world opinion?
There is hardly a country without protests.
are all leaders except the US and Britain "loud mouth leaders"?
Does only 1 opinion count?
I feel like I am back at Mr. Stalin's time. One man 1 opinion and that is
mine.
That is arrogance at its highest level.
Thank you very much for the talk. No further questions