HP3000-L Archives

March 2003, Week 2

From:
joe andress <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
joe andress <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 11:32:58 -0600
And even more did not protest or if they protested in support, did the media
acknowlege them. How many of the protesters were directed and supported by
their questionable backers with other agenda. I dont pretend to know the
answer but IMO there was more that 1.

No single opinion over rides others opinion. Apparently, you do, you dont
accept my opinion.

As for arrogance, you appear to be more so than me. At least, I don't know
all the fact and I express that on several occassion.

Now end of questions.

Joe