HP3000-L Archives

March 2003, Week 2

From:
joe andress <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
joe andress <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 11:10:13 -0600
Your reference to Agent Orange in Vietnam again shows your lack of
understand and an attempt to distract the point against Iraq.

The use of Agent Orange was not intended as a chemical weapon. Regrets, that
it turned out to be toxic.

It was never intended to be a WMD.

Iraq had made exacting use of chemicals AS a weapon to definitely kill
people.