HP3000-L Archives

March 2003, Week 2

From:
J Dunlop <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 11:17:56 +0000
Craig Lalley wrote :
[snip]
> I for one am glad to be living in the United States of America.

Yes, Craig, I expect you are. Even New York is about 6,000 miles from
Baghdad. Unfortunately, Europe is a lot closer, London being about
2,500 miles away. So, when Saddam is pushed into a corner by the US
invasion, and reveals the biological etc weapons he has, nothing will
prevent him letting them off. Unfortunately, the main effects and
casualties will occur downwind. Of course, this is all surmise as I
know nothing about Saddam's biological weapons or their capabilities.

joe andress wrote :

[snip]

> But then we already know how you feel Joseph. You make the same tired old
> argument over and over again. But there is nothing wrong with that position.

Yes. Josef has made his point very clearly. Unfortunately it is
similar to the smoking/anti-smoking debate.
Smokers will nevr agree with non-smokers however much they debate the
isue.

> Bad things happen. Some people are just nasty people. They will couse evil
> things to occur. IMHO, it is better to remove them than to allow their evil
> event to occur.

True and I'm sure you will win some friends worldwide by advocating
the removal of Bush.  :o)

Cheers,

John Dunlop

E-mail : [log in to unmask]      "If at first you don't succeed..
Web : http://www.hp3000links.com    Don't take up sky-diving !"
"All your HP e3000 resources on the Net"
(Mirror: http://www.users.totalise.co.uk/~jdunlop/index.html)