HP3000-L Archives

March 2003, Week 2

From:
Cynthia Fowler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cynthia Fowler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 13:23:59 -0600
I could not read the first message sent; however, this one seems fine.
???

>>> John Clogg <[log in to unmask]> 03/11/03 01:17PM >>>
My recent posting was unreadable by some members of this forum, and it =
was reported that the message was UUencoded.  I checked my 'sent items' =
folder, and found that the message was in plain text when I sent it.  I =
am curious to know whether my outgoing email is being reformatted along =
the way somewhere.  Please let me know if you have any problem reading =
this post.

Yes, I know, those who are having problems won't be able to read my =
request.  I'm sure someone will comment if they get another garbled =
message, however. ;-)

John