UTCSTAFF Archives

March 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Yvonne Kilpatrick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yvonne Kilpatrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 09:23:15 -0500
I wanted to add an endorsement to the message regarding the Mock CPS
Exam.  If you have even been slightly considering taking the CPS exam, I
would encourage you to take the mock exam.  To my knowledge, the mock exam
was not available at the time I was preparing for the   CPS exam.  What a
wonderful service is provided through the opportunity to preview the exam
format.

Not only is this an opportunity for staff to receive a significant pay
increase, but it is also an opportunity to enhance knowledge and skills in
the profession.  It is clearly a statement of going above and beyond.  So,
to all those who are "toying" with the idea, I say "go for it".  You can do
it!--Yvonne Kilpatrick, BS, CPS, Physical Therapy Program