UTCSTAFF Archives

March 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Bill Stacy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Stacy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 17:57:34 -0500
Dear Mr. Stallings,

I have re-read your note several times.  It makes good sense.

At the University Budget Committee we are looking for the kinds of brain
storming your letter suggests.  We need to make sure that you, and
countless others who know and care about UTC like you, make those
suggestions that can allow us to make expenditure reduction with the least
pain or disruption to the university's main mission.

Please participate - and encourage others around the campus to take the
opportunity to help suggest ways to reduce expenditure that make the most
sense.