UTCSTAFF Archives

March 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Jean Dake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jean Dake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 10:24:12 -0500
Faculty & Staff,

A package for Dept. 1501, Attention: James Hobbs was delivered by UPS to
campus on March 4.  UPS said it was signed by someone named  "Long"  It
should have been delivered to the University Center Annex in Stadium.  The
package is for the student organization, Circle K.  The items in the
package are needed today for a District Convention that is in
Murfreesboro.  We are checking with staff on campus with Long as a last
name.  Perhaps a student signed for the package.  Please check to see if
you have a package that is not for your department.

Please contact me if you happen to have this package.

Thank you,

Jean Dake
UTC Placement Director
Circle K Advisor