UTCSTAFF Archives

March 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Stephen Leather <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephen Leather <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 12:14:56 -0500
Dear University Community,

My dad, a consulting teacher for Hamilton County Schools, asked me to
forward an appeal for judges for Tyner Academy's Senior Project Boards.

The Boards are scheduled for May 7-9, 2003. The presentations will consist
of a short speech, a question and answer session, and a portfolio. Judges
are needed in the following areas:
Medical
Science/Math/Technology
Mechanical/Automotive
Community Involvement
Business
Sports Medicine
Music
Entertainment
Fashion/Hair
Art/Literature.

More information is available from me by responding to this email, or
directly from my dad at the following:
Jack Leather
Consulting Teacher
Hamilton County Department of Education
6703 Bonny Oaks Drive
Chattanooga TN 37421
Pager 527-2172
Cell 400-3385
Office 855-2635 ext. 247

Thank you for your time and attention.

Stephen Leather

--
Stephen P. Leather
Library Associate II

And since so many others here have a quote: "TANSTAAFL"