UTCSTAFF Archives

March 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Gretchen Potts <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 14:27:31 -0500
Have you been trying to make a trip to the recycling center, but can't fit
it into your schedule? The chemistry department would love to help you out
by accepting donations of 2L plastic bottles (the soft drink kind).  Over
spring break, we are sponsoring a teacher in-service day for Hamilton County
Science teachers and have a demo that requires 2L plastic bottles.
Donations can be dropped off in the Chemistry office (Grote 404) or I can
come pick them up from your office, just send me an email.  Thanks in
advance!

Gretchen

Gretchen E. Potts, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Chemistry, #2252
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
615 McCallie Avenue
Chattanooga, TN  37403

Phone:  423-425-5296
FAX:  423-425-5234