UTCSTAFF Archives

March 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Beth Dodd <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Beth Dodd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 14:50:48 -0500
Dear UTC Community,

Summer is almost here and Continuing Education wants YOU!!!

The Summer semester offers opportunities for faculty/staff to offer
special interest courses to our community. Courses can tackle virtually
any subject, interest, or hobby. Courses may be of any length and
duration, for example: 2-4-6 hours in length,
mornings/afternoons/evenings, half-day to several days in length, any
day of the week; Sunday-Saturday, or even multiple sessions. The beauty
is that you choose what's convenient and what works best with your schedule.

If you are interested in offering a special interest course during our
Summer semester, all you need to do is notify our office and provide a
brief course outline so we can advertise it in the Continuing Education
Catalog.

For additional details or if you have questions, email
[log in to unmask] and/or [log in to unmask] for personal interest
offerings or for professional development courses contact
[log in to unmask] and/or [log in to unmask] or contact our
office by phone at ext. 4344.

Sincerely,

Beth C. Dodd

PS. For more information regarding current offerings (Spring 2003),
please visit us at www.utc.edu/ce and see what we have offered and
what's still to come...

--
Beth Crawford Dodd, Ed.D., Director
Continuing Education, a Division of Metropolitan College

Phone (423) 425-4702
FAX   (423) 425-4170