UTCSTAFF Archives

March 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Richard Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 07:03:56 -0500
Is it just my Eudora, or are others on campus having problems with incoming
email since the shift to Onenet?

Although the address is the same ([log in to unmask]) there must be some
embedded electronic address that is different. Messages to me from off
campus have been returned to the senders; only after I send them an email
and they re-save in their address books does the old address work.  I know
at least two other UTC addresses have also been returned as not deliverable
from off-campus.

Am I missing something here, or is this system-wide? Do our correspondents
need to resave our addresses?

On the other hand, I am still getting the low interest mortgage sex diet
send money to Nigeria junk email.  Nigeria must be great. Where the  women
are thin and rich with low interest mortgages, and all the men are above
average. That's all the news from Lake Well Endowed.

Richard