UTCSTAFF Archives

March 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
David Stallings <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Stallings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 15:00:15 -0500
There is currently an interruption in the cooling system to the campus.

This is due to an underground leak. Facilities staff is currently working
on this problem and hopes to resolve it this evening. We will update the
campus as information is available and we appreciate your  patience.

Facilities Planning & Management

David A. Stallings
Customer Services / Work Control Supervisor
Facilities Planning and Management, Dept.3553
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
Phone: (423) 425-4075
Fax: (423) 425-4749
E-mail: <mailto:[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]