UTCSTAFF Archives

March 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Nicole Smardz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nicole Smardz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 15:44:02 -0800
We have received a box of Suntrust Bank checks in the University Center
Annex for "Pi Sigma Alpha Honor Society."  We cannot identify this group
from the Student Handbook, so if you advise this group, please call
425-4455 or stop by the main office of the UC Annex (Stadium Hall).
Thank you.

Nicole Smardz
Assistant Director for Programs, University Center
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
Stadium Hall -- Dept. 1501
615 McCallie Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37403-2598
423.425.4319 (phone)