UTCSTAFF Archives

March 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
K Rushing <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
K Rushing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 14:28:47 -0500

Rebecca,

The Communication Department uses a coordinated-synchronized calendar
titled Now-Up-To-Date. The software is developed and sold by PowerOn.
The master calendar lives on a single computer and other computers
synchronize with the "master" - and individual users can make changes
to entries depending upon their calendar privileges.

We have been pleased with the power and flexibility of the program.

It was originally a Macintosh only software - but in the past year it
has been made available for Windows computers.

See: http://www.poweronsoftware.com/  (if you're a Windows OS user,
the Windows link is near the bottom of the page)

Apple computer also has its own network calendar - and the Apple
Calendar if a free download (however, it only works on the Macintosh
computer running MacOS 10.2  see http://www.apple.com/ical/

Hope this helps,

--k