UTCSTAFF Archives

March 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Ted Kennel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ted Kennel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 11:02:59 -0500
To whom it may concern or interest,

 I have a some running boards from my old 88' Bronco II XLT and am looking
to get rid of them. They are in good condition and I have all of the
hardware for them to be mounted back on. They can be mounted on to a wide
range of Bronco II 's probably any year up to around 98' or maybe up to
2000. they probably could be modified to fit some other Ford trucks if you
so choose to modify them to fit.  I would like to sell both of them for only
$100  OBO. Please contact me if you are interested.

 Ted Kennel
 Telephone Services
  Work - (423)425-1758
  Home- (423) 876-7953