UTCSTAFF Archives

March 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Yancy Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yancy Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 10:50:18 -0500
UTC Family:

The Undergraduate Admissions Office is sponsoring its Annual Spring Open
House program on Saturday, March 22 for prospective students and their
family. Student registration for the event will begin at 8 am in the
MacKenzie Arena. Students will have an opportunity to tour campus and view
all of our residence halls, meet faculty representatives, and gather
information from student organizations. Additionally, students can hear
presentations from Financial Aid, the College Access Program, and Student
Development and Housing. This year we have added a presentation by Edd
Blackwell from the Educational Opportunity Center called "Tips for College
Selection".

We are completing the final preparations for the program. We would love to
have 100% participation to greet our visitors on Saturday. Please contact
myself or Lee Pierce, Associate Director of Admissions at ext. 4662 or by
email to reserve your space in this eventful day!

Thanks for your continued support of the Admissions Office and the
University's recruiting efforts!