SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2003

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 20:22:37 -0500
On Thu, 20 Mar 2003 15:03:06 -0500, Michael Doelle
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>GammonPez escribio:
>
>>>Beau? BEAU???? Let's see, that sounds FRENCH!
>>Don't get too excited there, Mika.  The "beau" there is a generic
>term, just like an "SOB" can fit just about anybuddy.  :-)  YOU
>may in fact be Viv's "lucky beau", but she'll have to be the one
>to decide should the highly improper event occur. ;-)))<

>Highly improper? Hihihi. Ahh thunk you only did probabilities.

You actually caught a DEVILISH typo I overlooked.  I swear this
is what I meant to TYPE, and MEAN:

*  she (Viv)'ll have to be the one to decide should the highly
*  IMPROBABLE event occur.  ;-)))

**  and the highly IMPROBABLE event is of course my winning the
**  $1,000,000 Blackjack Tournament, which would have given Viv
**  the all-expense paid liveaboard trip for which she could
**  choose her beau.

Da Devil really did a good one on ONE innocent typo.  :-))
So solly, Mika.

>Ohh, and I'm VERRRRRY excited about the Oz trip. Emirates is still
>flying, only the Kuweit flights have been suspended so far.

Your beloved French, will have a roundtrip fare, on Air France,
between Atlanta and Frankfurt (the one in Germany) for $254 USD,
if the ticket is purchased before March 24 and flown before
March 31.  I was seriously tempted.

As a matter of fact, Air France has fantastic roundtrip fares from
Atlanta to SIX European cities during the same period between now
and the end of month, to Paris, Rome, Madrid, Bacelona, and Nice,
besides Frankfurt.

All compliments of the IRAQ war, I'm sure.

If you get stuck en route to Sydney, you can always take the Air
France flight to ATL, and super-cheap connections on Hawaiian Air,
Air Tahiti Nui, or Air New Zealand to OZ, via LA or Honolulu.

-- Bob.