SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2003

From:
Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 20:51:33 -0500
David Strike wrote:

> I only bet on certainties - usually where I can manipulate the outcome!
In
> the case of circular breathing and gaining proficiency in the playing of a
> didgeridoo, I'm afraid that it's no contest! :-)
>
> However!  I'm certainly prepared to buy you a birthday beer!  And even
> though I might be forced to drink it on your behalf - before it gets warm
> and flat - I'll still wish you a Happy birthday!  :-)))

Thank you sir.  The beer and the help in ensuring it does not goes to
waste/waist, are both appreciated.

> (BTW!  Sorry for the delay in responding, but I've either: (a) been out
> diving.  or (b) been out diving!) :-)

Lucky you.  If you've got a map of the U.S., put your finger right in the
middle of it.  That's where I am at the moment.  The boat's fixed, thanks to
a recent $6,000 investment and Florida waters are warm enough for even a
warm water wimp like me . . . and I'm in Kansas City, Missouri.  The good
news it that I'll be headed home for a three day weekend about noon
tomorrow.

Lee