SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2003

Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 13:04:49 +0200
At 09/03/03 17:44 +1100, Strike wrote:
>G'Day, Folks
>
>I forgot how quickly time passes when you're having fun - hence the
>silence and the delay in putting out the latest issue of Nekton that's now
>available for viewing at: http://www.e-nekton.com

I enjoyed reading the issue and like Crusty I especially liked the article
about the Royal Australian Navy's Clearance Divers.

I posted the URL to the Israeli diving forum so that other divers may enjoy
it.  There are many underwater photographers on the forum and many of them
are "going digital" these days so I am sure they will enjoy Bjorn's article.

Regards,

                    Kuty