SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2003

From:
Crusty Russ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2003 15:07:46 -0600
Hi Strike,

I've no idea why posts to me would be bouncing, unless it was a
temporary hick-up with my isp.  Although I've been quiet and not
contributing lately, I'm still around and have been keeping up with all
the doings at Scuba-SE, Quest and the Rec- sites.

Just in case the mailer scrambled our personal addresses, they are:

...and you can always get me at the office under any of these addresses,
although they are all publicly viewable to everyone there:
squid@rbdg,.com

I've been playing around with a new photo cataloging program by Adobe
and it makes slide shows in PDF form which can be played back on almost
anything.  Hopefully I'll have something show you soon.

Now hurry up and tell me what you want, a valued friend and author of
Nekton just posted the latest issue and I have some very important
reading to do!  :-)

My best to you and Sylvia,
Russ
(we are all very much looking forward to seeing you both in Fiji!)