HP3000-L Archives

February 2003, Week 4

From:
Christian Lheureux <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 14:58:40 +0100
Yes, and, depending on the strength and side the wind is blowing, it could
blow back in the sender's way. Duh, wrong target, I sprayed my own troops
!!! So what ? "Ooops, sorry, I did not mean it" ? These weapons are not WMDs
per se, I'd rather call them "WMTs", if you like, as in Weapons of Mass
Terror.

Christian Lheureux
Responsable du Département Systèmes et Réseaux / Head of Systems and
Networks Department
APPIC R.H.
business partner hp invent
Tel : +33-1-69-80-97-22   /   Fax : +33-1-69-80-97-14 / e-mail :
AIM nickname : MPE Evangelist
"Le Groupe APPIC recrute, contactez nous !"