HP3000-L Archives

February 2003, Week 3

From:
Cecile Chi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 07:18:19 EST
In a message dated 2/18/03 3:43:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< My gut feeling (I am really on my own at this point) is that, whatever
 happens to MPE, even total oblivion and ultimate vanishing from the radar
 screen), this list won't fade away. It will "branch to unknown addresses",
 like other computer-related subjects, etc. >>

I don't exclude OT because a lot of them are interesting.  I delete the
threads
that are not of interest to me.  My only concern is the number of people who
seem to feel that there may not be a need to continue to have an HP3000
forum.  I hope that the homesteaders and others with MPE knowledge
won't get discouraged and go away.

Cecile Chi