HP3000-L Archives

February 2003, Week 3

From:
Bill Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 21:06:42 -0800
 Wayne, I will agree with you on the average Muslim's perception - Then,
too, if they have no means to hurt us then it doesn't matter. People like
Osama, you aren't going to "change his mind" - classic definition of a
fanatic is one who can't be bothered with the facts.

Some more food for thought: With the exception of Turkey there are no Muslim
countries with a history of democracy - always a strong leader - a dictator,
either benevolent or otherwise...

Bill

Wayne wrote:

I agree but I think that we are going to manufacture MORE terrorists by the
actions we seem to be taking.  The live and active terrorist count needs to
be going down not up.

Denys posted a reference the other day that was Osama's latest message to
the world.  It's worth reading.  It's his perception of things.  Think about
how that message appeals to the average poor muslim in the Middle East.

Wayne