HP3000-L Archives

February 2003, Week 3

From:
Denys Beauchemin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 10:24:41 -0600
Gosh, you are so right.  How silly of me to not equate a DUI and some
drinking (don't know about the liar part, you will have to cite cases,) as
being the same as involvement in and support of terrorist groups.  My
mistake.

I did not see Jacques Chirac, Tony Blair or Gerhardt deliver their
government's position at the security council.  That may help explain why
Colin Powel was there instead of W.

Also, this weekend Nato has agreed to support Turkey.

Denys