HP3000-L Archives

February 2003, Week 3

From:
"Gehan G." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gehan G.
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 06:18:12 -0800
> I guess that is how you define the political spectrum.  I
> believe that since
> Denys, among others on this list, sees totalitarianism on one
> end (the Left)
> and total individual freedom on the other end (the Right) then
> it is hard to
> see Hitler as far right winged.  Unfortunately, the current
> left-right
> spectrum only describes those systems that seek control over
> the population

  Hearing of left right left just reminded me of a web site I
was directed to recently. It asks you a few questions of topics
ranging from art, patriotism, politics, and other stuff. Then
rates your political views based on a up down left right,
instead of the usuall left right. It also has some famous
historical figures and such maped to compare yourself to. If you
have a few minutes I reccomend checking it out. If nothing just
for fun..

gehan G.

http://www.politicalcompass.org/

Ps. They don't ask for your email address or as far as I know do
any type of tracking of info if your worried about that..

 Pss. I rated somewhere around 1 inch left and 1 down of center.
Slightly more center then gandhi