HP3000-L Archives

February 2003, Week 3

From:
Eric Sand - STL <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Sand - STL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 15:48:18 -0600
Hi folks,
    I can email anyone a STD of DISK2DB and DB2DISK if they want. They were
originally written by Dean Andrews when he was with Gentry Systems of
Oakland, Calif. They were inherited by DRA(Data Research Associates) when
DRA purchased some of their software just after DRA bought INLEX. Since
then(almost two years now) DRA in turn was purchased by Sirsi Corp. out of
Huntsville, Alabama.

    Just drop me an email.

         Eric Sand

In a message dated 2/20/03 11:20:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,