HP3000-L Archives

February 2003, Week 3

From:
"Bienkowski, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bienkowski, Dan
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 09:36:15 -0800
Adobe offers an Acrobat version for the Pocket PC, although the format is
slightly different than regular Acrobat files. (It converts the files as you
move them to the PocketPC.) You may want to consider converting the Word
docs to Acrobat, instead of visa versa.  As a test, I just converted the MPE
Quick Reference Guide and downloaded it to my Dell PocketPC.  It takes up
about 1.3MB -- just a sliver of space on my 256MB SD flash memory card.

Daniel "enjoying my new Axim!" Bienkowski