HP3000-L Archives

February 2003, Week 3

From:
Tim Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tim Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:33:58 -0500
Craig,

If you are talking about MSQRY32.EXE then there is no comparison.  If you
are looking for a point and click tool for oracle databases to do almost any
task (create/alter tables, tablespaces, procedures, views, synonyms,
indexes, grants, partitions, constraints ...)  TOAD does a really good job.

You can go to their web site and download a trial for free. www.quest.com

Timothy J Cummings
Cummings Consulting
Cincinnati, OH