HP3000-L Archives

February 2003, Week 3

From:
fred White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
fred White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 10:12:55 -0700
Tim,

We understand what "our current administration thinks". We simply don't
believe in the US proceeding unilaterally unless and until all other
efforts have failed. We also don't subscribe to Bush's "If your not
with us, your against us" approach. How divisive.

By the way, why hasn't he mentioned Osama lately? Or the budget deficit?

FW