HP3000-L Archives

February 2003, Week 1

From:
Tom Emerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tom Emerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 11:32:26 -0800
On Wednesday 05 February 2003 11:11 am, Larry Barnes wrote:
> if you have sound on your computer, turn it up and sing along, it's Chinese
> karaoke (sp)
>
> http://t2e.com/family/catinthecradle.htm

nice, but not original -- dunno where I got it from originally, but I've had
this floating around on my computer for "some time now", and it appears this
guy has spliced-in some sound effects  [I'm viewing this from a linux
workstation that doesn't play flash exactly -- I was able to hear the audio
part however...]

if you thought the above was hilarious, your taste in humor is such that you
would probably like most, if not all, of the links found on www.punchbaby.com
(then again, some of their items are too gross even for me...)

[you've been warned]