HP3000-L Archives

February 2003, Week 1

From:
Jim McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 18:41:48 -0500
I was originally going to say that this sounds like one of those "poetry
contest" gimmicks.
Where everyone submits a poem with an "entry fee" and they all get a copy of
the book and someone gets a small prize. Of course the profit goes to the
"book publisher" and "contest sponsor"
It sounds like I am not the only one with this opinion.

jm