HP3000-L Archives

February 2003, Week 1

From:
"F. Alfredo Rego" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
F. Alfredo Rego
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 17:00:03 -0700
At 3:31 PM -0800 2/7/03, James P. Keller wrote:

>Stan,
>
>After a short chuckle,

Good news!  Interex should be a fun place, full of camaraderie
with its users/members.

I still remember the late hours where we would get together
with all kinds of Interex folks to exchange war stories and
plans for the future.  There were many LONG chuckles.  So, a
short chuckle is extremely encouraging :-)

>we have changed the wording to "I forgot my
>login and/or password". Many members cannot remember their member
>id's. Hopefully, last names are worth remembering.

Unless they are "Hewlett" or "Packard"?  Oops..., cheap shot
at the "new" HP :-)

>Also as a member you are able to change your login and password to
>something more inventive than your member ID and last name at:
>
>http://www.interex.org/myjsppages/portal.html
>
>Having forgotten either, you can click to reset everything back to
>your member ID and last name. An email will be sent to you letting
>you know that everything has been reset and what it has been reset
>to.
>
>Jim

Thanks for the quick response, Jim.  Congratulations to the
Interex Board and best wishes for equitable solutions to
the myriad challenges facing its members.

   _______________
  |            r  |  Alfredo                     [log in to unmask]
  |          e    |                           http://www.adager.com
  |        g      |  F. Alfredo Rego
  |      a        |  Manager, R & D Labs
  |    d          |  Adager Corporation
  |  A            |  Sun Valley, Idaho 83353-3000            U.S.A.